Friday, August 05, 2005

TGIF


Thank goodness it's Friday and this crazy week is over. I know a couple of pugs that are either sick or hurt and some human friends of Mom's that got hurt. It's time to start a new week and hope that there is no more injuries. Last night I got an emergency bath, I went outside and when I came in I made Momma gag. They thought I was eating poo again, but it was worse than that, so into the tub I went. I'm not sure what they smelled, but I enjoyed my bath. Not that I don't tend to eat poo now and again. Mom has been reading all of the pug sites to find ways to make me stop. Poor foolish Momma. We are spending a quiet evening at home, we are going to watch Eddie Izzard and Napolean Dynamite.

Ciao, (wishing I had a vespa)

Executive Pug

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Samson, I just found your blog and you are so smart and good looking. I'll be back to see what mischief you are getting into.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home