Tuesday, July 19, 2005

New toy


So yesterday I found a new toy on Momma's table, I decided to take it outside with me and play with it for while. Daddy saw what I was playing with and told Momma not to look outside. Momma thought he was being silly so she didn't look. Poor foolish Momma. I continued playing with my toy. This morning Momma takes me out and sees my new toy. I was very happy to have my toy back to play with so I promptly go out the door and begin chewing on it. Momma got mad and called me a "bad pug" (for the record, there is no such thing). I just laid on the sidewalk and continued chewing. Momma then came out and tried to take away my new toy, that I guess technically is really hers. We played chase around the yard while she was trying to get back her toy. Finally, we went inside and showed Daddy my toy and she took my picture as evidence. Daddy told Momma it was her fault for leaving it in a place where the Snarf could get to it. I liked my new toy while it lasted.

Off to find Momma's head bands.

Ciao,
Samson "Executive Pug"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home