Saturday, July 16, 2005

Lazy Saturday..

It's been a pretty lazy day around here today. Mom had to work this morning, so Dad, Meow Meow and I slept in. It's a very hot day today in the Lou. Dad didn't want to go anywhere so Mom and I went on a short trip to Petsmart. I love Petsmart. We looked at all of the animals that were up for adoption. I hope nice people come and take them to their forever homes. I tried to play with the Golden that was there to teach the obedience class. He was a complete drag, all proper and such. I told him to lighten up, life was to short to be proper and perfect all of the time.

As many people know... Pugs and heat do not mix. Momma wants me to practice with my leash (ugg) so we go to Petsmart and practice. We walked the whole store many times and I showed how I can sit and come. Ok, I'm not perfect, but I'm getting better. We left Petsmart and went to a new place called Three Dog Bakery. It's a place full of dog treats. The women there were very nice and they let me try lots of delicacies. I like places that allow dogs to visit. It allows me to meet new people and snarf them.

I get so excited when I meet new people that I really can't have treats. We bought two puppy tarts and that thing. Those type of things happen when Dad lets Mom and I go shopping without him. I'm not really happy about the thing, Mommy says it's cute, Daddy says that it is appropriate. I think that Meow Meow should have to wear it. As soon as Momma leaves the room, I'm putting that thing on the bear.

Gotta Go, I'm feeling very snarfly cuddly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home