Saturday, July 09, 2005

Meow Meow


Good Morning! All is normal in Snarfland, Momma and Daddy have to work today so I thought I would be productive and tell you more about me and my life so far.

We just recently moved to our new house, it has a fenced backyard and shade trees. At our old house I had to go out with someone and that was a lot of pressure. In March, my sister Melody or Meow Meow escaped. I sort of helped. Daddy took me out and she got out too. I ran over to snarf her and she took off. It was dark and Daddy couldn't find her anywhere. He had to call Momma on her cell phone and tell her. Momma came home and searched late into the night, but they could not find sister. We searched all the next day and night and no Meow Meow. Momma cried lots. That night I got to sleep in bed with them for the first time. Momma was really worried about Meow Meow, I gave her lots of kisses to make her feel better. At about 5 a.m. the next day we were all awakened by the sound of Meow Meow crying at the window. Daddy went outside and got her. She was okay, just a little cold. Momma cuddled her to sleep.

We were all happy to have Meow Meow back, she however missed the family meeting where we voted to get another pug this year. Pugs Rule! She was also surprised to find out that she then had to share the bed with Momma, Daddy and the SNARF!!!!

Meow Meow is currently staring at me while I type this, apparently I'm interrupting her talking to the birdies time. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home