Friday, July 08, 2005

Welcome!


Welcome to Tales From the Snarf Side!

My name is Samson Taylor, most of my friends call me Sammy, Snarf or Snarf Vader. My Mommy and Daddy have created this page for me to share all of my pug adventures.

I am almost eight months old, my Mom and Dad got me by luck. They knew that they wanted a pug, but didn't know where to get one. They saw one at a scary pet store, the next day they called an ad they found on the internet. The family had two pugs and their kids had talked their parents into letting them have a litter. After a very nasty C-section, me and my other siblings were brought into the world. My Mom and Daddy came to the house and they had the choice of me or two of my brothers. I ran around in circles and gave them lots of kisses. A flip of the ear and a head tilt and I was on my way to my forever home.

On the way home I threw up in the carrier (momma drives like a crazy women), so we stopped by Petsmart to get all sorts of puggie loot. My Mom and Dad carried me around the store and gave me tons of kisses. It would have been so bad, but we had to get back in the car. I got to ride on Dad's lap on the trip from Petsmart to my new home. All of the movement got to me and I hurled again. This time it was down the collar of Daddy's shirt. Opps! He wasn't mad at me though, he's been riding with Momma for years and he understood. After getting cleaned up I was introduced to my sister Melody the cat, a.k.a Meow Meow or Freakcat. She was not as happy to see me as I was to see her.

I have to say that my first five months with Mommy, Daddy and Meow Meow has gone pretty smoothly, the whole potty situation is still a problem, but I'm working on it.

Please join me on my adventures in Snarfland. You never know what I will Snarf next!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the funniest pug site yet. I love it and can relate to samson and gang. I have a fawn pug named Winston. He sounds a lot like Samson.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home