Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Movie Night


Tonight is movie night at my house, Mom and Dad ate dinner and we watched Men in Black II. There is a pug in the movie named Frank. I would like to be his partner. Mom says that I can't be in Men in Black or have gooey buttery popcorn. Umph... a pug can dream.

On a sidenote, I want to send out get well wishes to my friend Wally who is recovering from a paw injury and Mylo from http://lifeofapug.blogspot.com/, who also hurt his paw. Mom told me what happened to both of them and it gave me chills. Get Well Soon!


Snarf you later,

Agent S

1 Comments:

Blogger 3rd daughter said...

hey samson, you are very cute puggy. i found your blog via your comment over at mylo's. i adore pugs and will bookmark your blog for regular visits.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home