Saturday, July 23, 2005

House Guests

Greenies, Check. Toys, Check. Kibble, Check. I'm Ready for Guests. Maybe!

Hello all! I have house guests this weekend. Dad's Mom had to go out town, so we have her two dogs my uncles Roger and Tater. We don't see each other very often so they don't really know or like me a whole lot. They stayed with us this Spring and we were kept on separate sides of the house. Daddy said that I was a baby and that Roger was a teaser, so we keep separated. The new house is too small to separate, so it's been very frustrating so far.

I tried showing them around the house and backyard, I guess they weren't impressed. So far I've learned that they bark a lot, and they get mad if I walk in the room, by them or near Daddy. He's my Daddy! I just don't understand, why don't they want to play with me! Momma says that they are old and can't keep up with the Snarf, but Roger starts to play, changes his mind and then I get yelled at and told no. Come on, make up your mind either were playing or were not. He spent most of the morning under the chair barking. I thought he was stuck, so I tried to climb under the chair too. He wasn't stuck and he wasn't happy to see me. He ate some of my puppy food, he seemed to really enjoy it until Momma told him no. I was hoping that it would give him Puppy Power, but alas, nothing. I even tried sharing my treats, how could they not like Greenies! Tater is older and he stays to himself. I would like to spend some time with him, I let him lay on my bed and my perch, and he just barks at me. Maybe he's just quiet.

I just wanna play and wrestle. Pllleeeaaasssee, I'll be gentle. When Roger starts to play, I get my hopes up and get all excited and then nothing. Then I'm all worked up and Momma and Daddy have to take me to the bedroom, because I'm too worked up and then I make myself sick. I got so excited last night that I hurled, I haven't hurled since my first day and that was because of Momma's driving. Ugh. Stop Teasing the Snarf! I can't wait until we get my new brother or sister this Winter. Then I'll have someone to snarf around with.

I'm really beat. Having house guests is hard work.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home