Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Snarfutations!

Hello all!
Thanks for all of your thoughts on what to call Freddie's day. They are alot better than the anniversary of the night mommy, daddy and Rene went to a not so nice part of the city to rescue Freddie from the people that kept her in a cat carrier all day and never brushed, bathed or trimmed her nails day. Besides thats a mouthful.

Mommy's laptop crashed, so she is having to hijack daddy's computer these days. Luckily she was able to get most of our pictures of us off of the old laptop so it is not a total loss.

Not much going on here, it's been very hot so we don't get to play outside a whole lot. We went to Petsmart a couple of weeks ago, it was awesome. We now have rules when we go to petsmart, because the time before last I got too excited and jumped out of the car without mommy or daddy and ran across the parking lot. Mommy cried. Freddie says it was because I scared mommy badly. I think it was because Freddie had an accident in the store. Mommies are odd you know.

I still am not happy with the Frontline commercial people. I do not have fleas, I am not dirty, I am a PUG!

Oh gotta go! Mommy just turned on the shower, hopefully she didn't get the door closed all of the way and I can get in too.

Snarf you later.
Samson

1 Comments:

Blogger Winston said...

Hi,
Your blog, along with that of Roy and Gwen and Sheba, inspired my girlfriend and I to get a pug puppy. We made a blog at http://winstonpugsworth.blogspot.com. Will you check on out little guy and add his link to your blog?

Thanks,
Winston's Dad

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home