Monday, December 05, 2005

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,

My name is Samson and I am a good pug. I saw your picture at Petsmart and Mommy tells me that you bring presents to good little girl and boy pugs. Since I have been excellant all year long, I thought I would write you a letter and help with your snarf shopping.

I would like .......
a tobacco colored pug snuggly
Pnutz treats
Busy Bone treats
a Retro Pet collar
a new leash
a new stuffed pig
Cookies for BuBu
Qtips of my very own to eat, (Mommy won't share hers, Bad Mommy!)

Thank you for your consideration and I will make sure that you get nice treats on Christmas Eve. I might even share my Pnutz.

Love and Snarfs,
Samson

Dear Santa,

My name is Freddie and I am writing to you to say Don't let Samson snow you. He bites my ears and my legs. He always wants to pug fight. He hogs all of the treats, he doesn't know how to share or behave. He snarfs all over me and everything else. I am truly Good and would like the following for Christmas because I am really the good pug in our house.

a black pug snuggly
a Retro Pet Collar
Treats
Kisses
a fluffy new bed
Cookies for Bubu
anything of Merrylogs, that girl's got everything.

Love,
Freddie





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVED the letters to Santa! Great idea! What is a pug snuggly?

9:09 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Thier letters are so cute. I think Santa needs to fill the entire orders for both pugs...love the pictures too. Bubu sure is lucky to have you two as friends.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

No kidding about Merrylog - we want her gig!
what is a retro collar?

11:04 PM  
Blogger Samson said...

Retro Pet is a ebay store and website www.retro-pet.com. The company makes cool collars. If you look in our archives from September you can see the retro-pet collar that Freddie got. It's cool.
Samson

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home