Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Adventure

Mommy and Daddy went on a great adventure this week. A couple of weeks ago they answered an ad for a free pug on pugs.com. I was very excited, I was ready for a new brother or sister. Then the adoption fell through, and we were all very sad and bummed. Then Mommy got a call on Monday night saying that the people couldn't take care of Freddie any longer and that we could come and pick her up. Mommy, Daddy and Rene went to the city and rescued Freddie from her old owners. Freddie lived in a small cat crate and had not been loved, brushed, bathed or had her nails trimmed in a long time. Mommy and Daddy brought her home and we had a pugtona 500 in the living room and then I showed her the backyard. Daddy brushed her on the back porch and there was fur everywhere. We came in and it was spa time, she got the full royal treatment that she deserved; brushing, scrubbing, trimming, loving and wrinkle, teeth and ear cleaning. We were so excited that we didn't sleep all night long. We just played and played. When we finally went ni-night she didn't know what to do she had never slept in a bed before. I showed her the ropes. We almost had some problems when she took my bone, Mommy says that I have to share now, I don't mind. On Tuesday Mommy took her to the vet and we went to Petsmart. She loved Petsmart, she didn't know what to think. She never had toys or treats in her old home. Mommy says that some people shouldn't own dogs if they can't love and take care of them. I agree. Mommy says that the important thing is that now Freddie is with us and will be loved forever. I love my new sister, even if she did pee on the bed, okay it was me again. I was super excited though.
It's not everyday that you get a new sister.
Samson




Aren't I Cute?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is adorable! And what a great story! I am sure you will make a great brother!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home