Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Greetings All!

Fredbird chillin at g-ma's
Here I am testing to make sure the rope still tastes the same at g-ma's
Umm... Is Meow Meow suppose to be outside?
Don't look down, don't look down
If Meow can nap here so can I

Mommy has one week of class left and then she has her bachelor's degree. We are very excited. Mommy and Daddy are not dressing us up for halloween. (thank goodness) Daddy grew up in Alaska, so he is very bah humbug about the whole halloween thing, Mommy will be in class, so we have escaped Mommy's plot to dress us as a pig and a cow this year. We are Pugs, we do not need clothes. Silly Mommy. Nothing new this week, but here are some pictures of our journeys.

Snarf you later,
Samson

2 Comments:

Blogger Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

We miss you Samson!
Hope the last week of classes went well!

12:25 AM  
Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Great Blog, I look at it often I too have a Blog I hope you don't mind if I add you to it, I am new at this just looking for some Pug Fans. ***WillowBelle*** on www.willowbelle.blogspot.com

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home