Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Best Day EVER!

The other day was the best day ever! Mommy said that we were going to Petsmart, (our favorite place on EARTH!) but that we had to go to Petco first to look at holiday sweaters. So we got in the car and I immediately noticed that we were going the wrong way. We went to Petco, it was okay. Then we got back in the car and Mommy said that we were going to Petsmart, but it wasn't our Petsmart. It was weird, it wasn't as big and great as my Petsmart. So we walked around, it was okay. I wasn't impressed, Freddie looked bored. So we went back to the car and headed home. I cried lots, I wanted to go to me and Freddie's Petsmart. Mommy didn't get off at our exit to go home and then I realized that Mommy was going to our Petsmart!!! We went in and walked around, we got treats and it was the BEST! Mommy said that she is pug whipped. We didn't spank her, but we love her for taking us to three pet stores in one day. We got to go to our PETSMART!!! It rocked!

Samson

1 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Looks like ...Pug A la Mode.
very cute picture, you can met us on ...
www.willowbelle.blogspot.com

Willow and Lisa

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home