Monday, December 11, 2006

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,
Despite what others might say I have been a really good boy this year. I would like the following.

rope
pig toy
larger feeder
collar
treats
pup tarts

Thanks for your consideration.

Samson


Dear Santa,
It is my second Christmas with my family, I am glad that I got a new family, but Samson is crazy as you know. He licks my ears, bites my legs, steals my toys and treats. He's is really a pain. For Christmas I would like the following.

fluffy furry bed
any clothes with fur
a fluffy bed pillow of my own
pink collar
treats
anything that Merrylog has, she is sooo lucky.
a new brother or sister please!! You've seen Samson.

Much love and respect.

Queen Freddie Rene

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

I bet Santa will have a lot of nice surprises for you......

9:33 PM  
Blogger My Pugs Blogger said...

Merry Christmas to you!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Well, what did Santa bring you?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home